Contact St. Petersburg Safety Surfacing Today!
When looking for safety surfacing services, you could have a hard time due to the options you will find in St. Petersburg and all over Pinellas County. However, if you decide to contact us at St. Petersburg Safety Surfacing, your needs and problems regarding safety surfaces will not be something you will have to continue thinking about. Our company is specialized in this field or industry alone, and we have been in businesses for over 12 years. During this time, we have made sure to not only offer a wide range of options to guarantee everyone gets their needs and projects covered but also, put quality before anything else.
Therefore, when you decide to rely on us for your projects, we will make sure everything is in order and, at the same time, guarantee the quality of the results you obtain which could be translated to having a safety surface that is 100% reliable and good-looking. With this in mind, many companies in the city and county are able to work with either indoor or outdoor spaces. After all, the installation does not take place in the same one but rather depending on the existing surface where it will be carried out.
It is not the same to handle indoor spaces as with outdoor ones. We have this in mind and therefore, we have made sure to specialize our experts in both types so they are able to assist you regardless of the space we will work with. Finally, if you are interested in having our qualified and experienced professionals working with your surfaces, you can request any of these services:
- Safety Surfacing Services: installations, repairs, replacements, maintenance, and every need or project you have in mind can be handled by our team.
- Bonded Rubber: this unitary surface offers great drainage, dries quicker than others, and its porosity makes it perfect for specific places and spaces.
- Bonded Rubber Mulch: we at St. Petersburg Safety Surfacing can help you to imitate traditional wood mulch with this rubber option and allow you to get even better impact absorption properties than usual.
- EPDM Rubber: flexibility and long-lasting are the two main characteristics of this surface and can be installed in any type of existing surface, not only the flooring or in the usual spaces where you would require safety surfacing.
- Poured-In-Place Rubber: it consists of two layers, a base layer for support and impact absorption, and a wear layer for protection and design.
- Rubber Tiles: the geometric patterns that can be obtained plus the support for joints and knees, makes it one of the favorites for indoor spaces.
- Synthetic grass: you can get all the benefits of real grass + those that come with using an artificial option, which is not having to water it nor provide high maintenance and spend a lot in the process.
- Synthetic turf: it is just like the previous surfacing option but turf is commonly used for spaces where high-impact activities take place and a solid and tough surface is needed.
You are free to request any of these services, ask our team any questions, and even request a quote by using the contact form on our website. We will be happy to answer everything that is in your mind before and after you make the decision of hiring us as your specialists.